- Good Reads, ratings. Always great to know what readers think of ones work.
- An early interview with Helen Caldwell. We met in Spain at a writing retreat.
- A more recent interview with Geoffrey a lovely South African based blogger.
- Another recent find, a review by Mary Okeke.
- Spike Magazine interview. Met the lovely lady in Starbucks and still haven’t read the interview. Should I be admiting that?
- BBC interview with the lovely Molara Woods who was there when I was carrying around a suitcase full of books to sell. Those were the days. 🙂
- Another review I’ve stumbled across, by Amy Reads. It’s amazing what Uncle G spits out when one Googles oneself. Yep sad I know.
- This was the Review that got people talking, by the lovely Scott Pack. Meeting him and Clare led to me winning the Commonwealth Writers Prize.
- This is the Essay I was referring to earlier. Another Uncle G find and I swear it does not sound like I wrote the book he’s referring too. What do you think?